System Administrator DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a full-time system administrator (Linux/ Windows) with DevOps skills to deploy, manage and maintain our infrastructure and applications.
About Simedis AG:
At Simedis, we focus on developing state-of-the-art tools and software for medical training and simulation. Using the latest technical advancements in medical simulation, we strive to achieve realistic training scenarios to improve the skills of surgeons and caregivers in a safe environment before they step into the operating room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Linux and Windows system administration experience.
- Ongoing configuration, administration, and optimization of hardware, networks, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards and project/operational requirements.
- DevOps and Automation experience.
- Build independent, microservices and solutions to keep development running smoothly.
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
- Creating and maintaining an update system for various systems.
- Manage source control and automated build systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree.
- 2 years of experience in managing Linux and Windows based infrastructure.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in python / bash
- Understanding of AWS API’s.
- Knowledge of automation software like Saltstack or chef / puppet.
- Experience and Deep understanding of systems programming languages like C / C++.
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Language: English
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a young and dynamic company with flat hierarchies where you have a big input on the products and results? Do you want to be involved in our lively community? If so, then we would like to meet you.
At simedis we develop medical simulators for surgical training and medical education. We are looking for a project/product manager (100%) who will develop the medical scenarios together with medical personnel, and supervise our team in developing the games surgeons will train with.
Your task and responsibilities:
- Define the products and create roadmaps in relation to the company vision and product strategy
- Analise user needs, current market trends and potential partnerships with medical associations when developing new products
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research (MRDs), competitive analysis, planning, roadmap development, requirements development (PRDs), product release plans and product launch
- Collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, release and updates of products
- Organize training and feedback sessions with users and external partners, run surveys and gather important data about user requests
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies
- Visit and assist the sales team in performing product demos to potential customers
- Visit and help to organize workshops / courses, gather user feedback to improve products
- Write status reports of current development to the head of product development group and organize monthly meetings
- Maintain the product documentation (product release notes, major changes/issues, market and user feedback, user manuals)
- Manage the marketing (brochures, ads, blog, etc.) and sales material (pricing)
You have the following skills and qualifications:
- Completed studies (medicine, business administration, etc.) are an advantage PhD or Masters in a relevant scientific or technical field; an additional Master of Business
- Administration is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position as product manager
- Good knowledge of the major trends in the market
- Experience in medical technology is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, winning and well-groomed personality
- Style and Business fluent in English and German. Any other language is an advantage
- Very good IT skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Reliable work and procedure as well as high resilience, independence and a sense of responsibility
- Start-up experience is an advantage
Do you want to help shape the success of our company? Then Ms. Alessandra Herrera looks forward to receiving your application by email at: email@example.com
For more Information please contact Mr. Guido N. Bassing, CEO, Tel. 078 823 16 61 or firstname.lastname@example.org